Location: Manchester City Centre
Department: Comms Team
Type: Full Time
Min Experience: 2 years
Salary: Up to £24k depending on experience
Custard Online Marketing is a search & content marketing agency, renowned for delivering industry-leading campaigns for brands including Liverpool FC, Arsenal FC and Lakeland Leather.
Our PR division is growing in direct reflection to the amount of new work we’re taking on board, so we’re on the look-out for a Senior PR Account Executive to work within our Digital PR team.
We work within a relaxed yet lively environment, where an emphasis for working hard and sticking to time-limits is combined with an informal and comfortable atmosphere. Custard can offer you an exciting career where you’re free to share ideas and let your skills develop.
For an initial three months, you will work as a member of our outreach team, creating and distributing content while supporting the production team with day to day tasks. You will be working closely with the Account Managers to understand how Custard operates, understand our SEO/digital offering and to support their roles in the business.
After three months, your performance will be assessed and we will work together to develop a job role which entails managing accounts.
The responsibility of a Senior PR Account Executive include:
- Brainstorming creative PR and content marketing ideas
- Creating engaging and well written content including press releases, thought leadership articles, blog posts and social media content
- Building relationships with journalists and the media in a range of sectors
- Working with client in-house PR and marketing teams to identify digital PR opportunities
- Being up-to-date on the latest news stories to identify client opportunities
- Maintaining active social media profiles
- Supporting with account management, including client liaison, evaluation and reporting
Salary – up to £24k depending on experience
Skills and qualifications should include:
- Good understanding of the digital environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to write a compelling and engaging press release
- Understanding of what makes a good story and knowledge of current affairs
- Experience dealing with journalists and the wider media
- Previous PR experience preferable
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Understanding of Google and other search-engines would be beneficial
- Qualifications in relevant IT / PR / Marketing subject would be an advantage, but other demonstrable experience would be considered
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
So, if you encompass the above skills and think Custard could benefit from having you on-board, send us your CV today at email@example.com, along with a cover letter stating why you think you’d be great for the position along with any examples of relevant work that you have done. We look forward to hearing from you.