The service we provide our clients can only be as good as the staff we employ, and our mission is to be the best.
This means we’re always on the hunt for the next stellar addition to our team of digital marketing specialists, so if you think you’ve got something special to offer, we’d encourage you to get in touch even if nothing obviously suitable is listed below. We might be convinced to carve out a place just for you…
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
|Job title||Salary Band||Job Spec|
|Digital PR / Outreach Lead||£28,000 to £32,000||View|
|Digital PR / Outreach Senior Exec||£23,000 to £28,000||View|
If you would like to apply, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is it like to work at Custard?
All of our roles offer the following benefits:
- A fun working environment in the centre of Manchester, with table tennis, Friday bar, regular socials and a casual dress code, working with liberal, like-minded individuals who love what they do.
- An ingrained culture of sharing knowledge and expertise for the benefit of all.
- The opportunity to attend industry events, such as BrightonSEO and SearchLeeds.
- A professional Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), offering confidential advice and support for whatever life has to throw at you.
- Access to staff profit share scheme once you pass your probation.
- A competitive salary, with company pension contribution in addition.
- 24 days paid leave from starting, plus bank holidays, with 1 additional day of leave for each year worked up to a maximum of 30 days.
- 1 hour lunch break, with regular, optional team activities.